a rogue economist explores the hidden side of everything
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
Stephanie_Sibbald thinks this title is suitable for 14 years and over
WillTWang thinks this title is suitable for 15 years and over
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
"This book has been written from a very specific worldview, based on a few fundamental ideas:
- Incentives are the cornerstone of modern life...
- The conventional wisdom is often wrong...
- Dramatic effects often have a distant, even subtle, causes...
- Experts use their informational advantage to serve their own agenda...
- Knowing what to measure and how to measure it makes it complicated world much less so..."