Lisa Williams is a beautiful, engaging and entertaining human being. I had an extraordinary reading by her. Here are the details: I had been to two of psychic John Edward's events. At both events, some of the very same information came through about my daughter's deceased father. However, I did not connect with the information quickly enough so that it was validated thoroughly. I always felt that I needed to acknowledge Rick's messages, and it was finally through Lisa, that I was able to do that. Information 1. The first piece of information that came through which was significant, at both John Edward's events and Lisa's, was that a male had died under questionable circumstances, of a gunshot wound to the head. The crime was perpetrated in an execution, or "military" type of shooting.
Though originally listed as a homicide, the Chicago Police Dept. refused
to respond to my FOI (Freedom of Information Act Inquiry) and provide
the homicide file. Instead, because they never solved the case, they
relegated the matter as a "suicide."
I wrote a book for my daughter, who was just 18 months old when he died (Russell Square Park).
2. The next information, which was critical, and, again, came through at
the other events and now yours, was that he had a severe limp, pain in
his head and jaw. But once I acknowledged that, even more information
3. He was saying that he didn't run fast enough, and that very well was
him trying to run from the el train that ran over him at the age of 16
(prior to his death, which was the cause of the physical pain that he
lived with). He was not expected to live. His girlfriend at the time
was killed. As a result of the accident, he had a metal plate in his
head and in his leg, causing the limp. His jaw was also a near-constant
source of pain for him.
4. He suffered from depression, and at the time, little was known of
depression. But from what I know now, he did indeed suffer from
5. Many other details, such as how well I knew him, how close we were,
etc., were all exactly on point. His proclamation of "I did it my way,"
was exactly the sort of thing that he would say.
6. My mother also came through, who had died of cancer. She sent a birthday message to me - and Lisa recited my exact birthday! We were very close. I was the eldest of 5 and regularly cared for my siblings. When she sent the message through you that I should not feel guilty about not being around at the very end of her life, it was exactly what I'd always felt sorry about. But she validated how I tried to help her as the oldest, not to be a burden on her, but an asset. It was comforting to hear her message, and just the sort of thing that she would say. She was an amazing woman, way ahead of her time, and just 49 years old.
7. My stepfather was the "strong, silent type" that came through. It
would be just like him to say that he was the awful one, and my mother
was the good one. He had a lot of good qualities, but their
relationship became very strained through the years, as she outgrew him,
despite the fact that he was many years her senior. She had embraced
spirituality, which he did not understand, and seemed to have no
It is very comforting to know that Rick did not commit suicide. I knew
that he would come through and clarify that, especially since it has
been on my mind for so long.
When I was researching the book I was writing for my daughter, it was
heartbreaking to include that information - the possibility that he may
have taken his own life.
Watch for Lisa with a new television, which we understand is in development.
She is very hands-on - so if you have the opportunity to go to one of her events, it is highly recommended. Here is a book that I wrote on the father of my daughter, who "showed up" at the gallery reading:
Russell Square Park: A True Love Story
There are no ages for this title yet.
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
There are no quotes for this title yet.