1. Lois McMaster Bujold, author of the Vorkosigan series, is a New York Times best-selling author.
2. The Vorkosigan saga is one of the best-selling space opera series of all time, as well as one of the most award-winning, with a Nebula Award and four Hugo Awards to its credit.
3. The hero of the series, Miles Vorkosigan, is one of the most popular and beloved characters in science fiction.
4. Advertising in Locus , more
5. Wide distribution of ARCs
6. Four-color flyer for the entire Vorkosigan series, featuring NEW COVERS
7. Discount on Bujold's backlist titles
8. Teaser excerpt in mass market if Miles, Mutants and Microbes
9. Co-op available
Lois McMaster Bujold's best-selling Vorkosigan series is a publishing phenomenon, winning record-breaking sales, critical praise, four Hugo Awards and a Nebula award. And the thousands of devotees of the series now have a book that will be a goldmine of information, background details, and little-known facts about the Vorkosigan saga. Included are an all-new interview with Bujold as well as essays by her on crafting the Vorkosigan universe, articles on the biology, technology and sociology of the planet Barrayar, appreciations of the individual novels by experts, maps, a complete timeline of the series, and more. Readers can't get enough of the Vorkosigan series and they'll jump at the chance to read this story behind the stories. Baen has a new novel in the Vorkosigan series under contract.