You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the MorningBook - 2009
From the author of the bestselling classics We're Just Like You , Only Prettier , and Bless Your Heart, Tramp , comes a collection of essays so funny, you'll shoot co'cola out of your nose. Topics include such gems as:
* Why Miss North Carolina is too nice to hate
* How Gwyneth Paltrow wants to improve your pathetic life
* Strapped for cash? Try cat whispering
* Sex every night for a year? How do you wrap that?
* Get yer Wassail on: It's carolin' time
* Airlines serving up one hot mess
* Action figure Jesus
* Why Clay Aiken ain't marrying your glandular daughter
* And much more!
Complete with a treasure trove of Celia's genuine southern recipes, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning is sure to appeal to anyone who lives south of something.